Sunday, March 30, 2008

Working on Wordpress

I have been working the past week on a WordPress installation to house my photography. I have it working well now and have updated to version 2.5 which was just released this weekend.

I have several tips and suggestions to help with various steps in the upgrade and help getting photographs posted on your blog. I use Lightroom and several varieties of templates. I'll show you how in the next few blogs.

Don't forget to visit my photography web site where we sell museum quality black and white prints framed to last up to 175 years - Outdoor Images Fine Art.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Thanks for SSP2WP the tutorial. Including the code in WP 2.6 the flash part with SSP loads in IE7. But in Firefox 2 the flash part loads for 2 seconds, you can see SSP for a short moment - and then this part of the page becomes white. Strange.