Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Photo Shoot - LRG Complete 2.5.6

I will be on a photo shoot for a week or so and will not be keeping posts up to date for that time. As soon as I get through, I'll let you know how it went and how I used lightroom to help.

In the meantime, keep watching Lightroom Galleries as Joe is making more improvements every day to his LRG Complete web gallery for Lightroom. I have released the User's Guide for version 2.5.6 which you can download on the sidebar here or at Lightroom Galleries.

Also, thanks for the continued comments. I appreciate everyone that is visiting and contributing. Hope your summer is going well!

Don't forget to visit my photography web site where we sell museum quality black and white prints framed to last up to 175 years - Outdoor Images Fine Art.

No comments: